ok to put heating pad on stomach??
My stomach is so sore and nothing seems to relieve the pain.  Strangely, I'm more sore in my upper abdomen...just below my boobs.  I was wondering if it's ok to put a heating pad on my stomach or if it's bad for the baby.  Does anyone know?
You can check with doctor just to be sure, but I wouldn't if I were you.  I had a similar question regarding whether I could use a heating pad on my back and I found this info from Babycenter.com:

http://www.babycenter.com/400_is-it-safe-to-use-a-heating-pad-for-sore-muscles-during-preg_510138_1001.bc

In short, it basically says you really shouldn't put the heating pad directly on your stomach/abdomen.  I bet your doctor would let you know (I'm only 11 weeks pregnant and it seems like every day I think of an "is it safe?" question to ask my doctor).  

Good luck.
i think it would be ok, if you just did it for a bit, like 5 minutes or less. they use to say no hot baths (had to be luke warm) but now the say just as long as you don't overheat yourself. my dr recommeded a heating pad for my sore back