over thinking it?
Im currently five weeks pregnant and i just can't stop worrying about loosing my baby. It's all i think about. I over analyze everything i do now just to make sure i don't harm my baby or cause a miscarriage. I just need to try and relax i guess. I'm just really terrified something is doing to happen.
Its normal! Im freaking out as well! My mom had a lot of miscariages and the nurse said it runs in the family. But i have made it to 11 weeks and thank god everyday! If its ment to be it will be! Try not to stress!! :)
Try not to worry. I think most women worry the first time, just not knowing what to expect. Enjoy the excitement of your good news. Once you see your doctor for your first appointment, you should feel better and reassured that all is well.
Congratulations and good luck.
Its understandable first time I got pregnant miscarried at 5 weeks u really gotta take your first 12 weeks easy plently rest, eat well and plently water dont lift anythinf heavy dont over do it. When I got pregnant again I was so careful I feared ad lose her but shes fine and am 28 weeks :)