ovulex
Well hi all,hows everyone doing,has anyone tried ovulex,and does it work, i thought i hit the jack pot this month,but not so af showed her ugly face.any comments...
start looking at your cervical mucous... it should increase with ovulex.  the best way to get a good specimen is to go digging yourself!  it may sound weird, but it really helps.  by doing this, you can learn your cervix as well.  it's much more soft and open around ovulation time...try to glide over it with your finger and then you will find cm on your finger.  try to see if it stretches between your fingers when you dab your fingers together.  the really fertile stuff is VERY stretchy...mine once stretched probably 5 or 6 inches!!!  it will be like eggwhites.  when you get this, you better get busy!  if you are concerned and what i do recommend, is to just have sex every other day to be sure that you are covered...  taking the bbt has really helped me.  if you take it each morning you can chart and understand your cycle better.  when you see the spike, you know you ovulated.  i recommend taking charge of your fertility.  also, you may want to ask tarajanes--there are a couple of good websites that she recommends.  i charted thru the book, but she does hers on fertilityfriend.com (i think).  
Was wondering if I was pregnant, Would I have less CM come out of me then I do when not pregant?
Hard one,every women is different,i think its more thick when pregnant,dont quote me on that,cant really remember..

krissy i got that book taking charge of your fertility,fantastic book,i use charts related to that book ovusoft,and fertility friend.for all you other ladies i would recommend joining one of these sites.it helps with charting and answers all your questions...

krissy my monitor said peak sat sun, then mon high,been low 2 days,today ask for test agin,,,so just mateing like rabbits to be safe..ive read in taking charge of fertility you can have positive ovk but the egg dont release and may try again few days later so im hopeing...

I think you can still use the sticks,but may be expensive seem as though your cycle is probably all over,i had that years ago,had surgery in the end,vitex is a good supplement similar to ovulex but recommeded for pcos sufferers.you can still temp...
ginger-i have slightly more cm with pregnancy...but then some days it is a little less...it's slightly lotiony...

tarajanes-i am so glad that you got the book!  that was my first resource in ttc.  and yes, some women have a delayed egg release.  hubby and i started going a couple of extra days afterwards just to be safe.  it never hurts ;)  
You said you charted through the book.. what book are you talking about?  I will keep a look out for the cm... right now its a little dry and my period just ended on monday...but i'll keep a look out
The book you want to get is called,
taking charge of your fertilty.
i would recommend it to everyone...
babybee-"taking charge of your fertility."  ovulex should increase your cm...i got a lot more and it lasted a lot longer!  i hope you have beginners luck!
Thanks Girls!
2 weeks today since I have been on ovulex.. I hope its working
so whats next?  I had my period this month, started taking ovulex, now do I just sit and wait?
Hey girl.you need to start taking it day you get your period,take 2 a night until you ovulate then stop,until af comes round around again.if she does,you may notice odd spotting here and there dont worry its just cleaning your body out,remember to use ovk so you know you o'ed,make sure you use them in the afternoon after 2pm,no pee pee for 3 hours..,i suggest then bd every other day until af due again,cant go wrong then...best of luck..
I have started taking it when i got my period, so I guess I just sit and wait until I ovulate if i even know... and ovk isn't helpful to me because I carry alot of LH because I have PCOS..so i guess i just keep looking for ovulating signs and next month start taking my temp because i dont know what else to do... i really hope ovulex works for me
I had pcos several years ago,bummer isnt it makes it hard to diagnose ovulation.you can start taking your temps now it wouldnt hurt.ive heard ovulex is good for pcos ive also heard that vitex is also.
do you get the ewcm,or have you problems along with that as well.i wish you all the luck..you know i was reading your post from back along,about your docs perscribing clomid but only for 6 months,then saying they can do nothing more,thats ******** you know,if i were you i would see another doc,as i said i had pcos and had ovarian drilling,to remove them,i also tried clomid.sadley that didnt work,there is also metformin,honestly there is so much they can do..good luck hun..
oops bloody computers,if you have problems detecting ov then you could always just bed every other day from period,hey you may be tired but,least you have 9 months rest.lol..
I have been reading that you can have your dose of clomid upped, I just dont understand why the doctor didnt.  I am going to go see another doctor when the time is right.. I'm just so confused.  I also am on metformin, and thinking about having the doctor raise that as well because I have been on the same dose for I dont know how long...so time will tell... Just confused and dont know which was to turn....with all these thoughts about having a baby which I dont want to stress out over it but..........
babybee-i agree with tarajanes, just try to bd every other day and that should do it...  i really hope that ovulex is helpful to you.  a lot of women with pcos go to it and find success with it.  baby dust to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****************
I really hope another doctors helps you,what side effects do you suffer with pcos.i myself had spots,depression,little weight gain.my doctor did tell me these are common side effects from pcos.try not to let it get you down hun.you can beat it if you want to..make sure you live a healthy lifestyle.take prenatal vitabins,a balanced diet.metformin balances your metabalisom upping that dosage i dont think will hurt,make sure you are constant in taking the pills,plenty of water also,this flushes your system out regulary..keep us updated..
if you were to look up PCOS and the side effects I have every single one of them...I haven't taken metformin in a while, but i"m thinking about getting back on it and then getting in with the doc to have him up it because I have been on the same dose for a long time with no changes..  but thanks for the advice
Hey hun.you know the metformin can be a good boster...but your doc wont up it just like that he will do more tests,ask you loads personnal questions,if you are like me and gained a little weight i can tell you that the pills wont make a difference,get yourself healthy try to get your body back to how it was.as that will be the first thing the doctor will say to you.do you track your cervical mucas,and things like that,although you may not produce much,make sure you drink plenty of water,this in turn cleans out your body.along with plenty of exercise,you will  notice more things in your body i did,i was so surprised.then i had a better idea of when i was ovulating.remember whatever medication you are on,you need to take it all the time,as i wont work,oh and plenty of sex.otherwise you zero chance of getting pregnant.good luck girl,looking forward to seeing some positive posts..
I have had no CM or spotting, and I'm not on any Meds as of right now it was just a thought... sex hmmm *lol* well I have issues with that but i'm trying really hard.. my body wants to do it, but my mind doesn't.. sounds weird I know but i have a major low sex drive.  I have to push myself to do it, but its getting better since being on the ovulex.. I need my hormones balanced out.. so im hoping the ovulex is going to start with that first. hehe
I had heard that Ovulex can cause a m/c if I take my pills from ovulation to the first day of my period. How can I prove that to my husband besides just telling him " I heard it from a few ladies on the Internet that are taking Ovulex"?
Hiya  perhaps research the ingredients,in ovulex,then show him,i must admit i only take it till ovulation now.krissy here told me about one ingredient,hey and now she is expecting.
So are you saying that you only take it those few days when you start ovulation and then the first day of you period you stop taking them? Is that what krissy did?
Or where you meaning the opposite?
Hiya no you can start ovulex any time of the month,but before you ovulate,i started mine first day of my period,2 pills at night .then when i ovulated i stop taking them until i get my period again.if you chart or use ov sticks it would be wise,that way your not taking it after ovulation.
ginger-google **** quai...it is an ingredient in ovulex and can cause m/c if taken after conception.  rather than take that risk, i opted not to take the pills during my 12-13 days between ovulation and my period...after trying with ovulex for 6wks, i got a positive and am starting my 10th week of pregnancy.  so, missing those pills between that time period certainly didn't hurt me.  it's up to you what you decide to do.  from the research i had done, i just didn't want to risk a m/c.  

i wish you girls so much baby dust and lots of luck with ovulex!!!  tarajanes, you approaching ovulation??  it seems like it should be about that time soon!  
Hey girl,i was ovulateing yesterday,been doing the bd...lots and lots.my doc put me on clomid,i feel like i have been ovulateing for the past week,major discomfort.but fingers crossed...nearly 10 weeks my its flown,hope the pregnancy is going well...
tarajanes--it has flown!  thank goodness because the first few weeks were soooo slow!!!  i am so tired of being sick!  i can hardly wait for second trimester!!!!  did you tell your doctor that you were also taking ovulex?  since ovulex is all natural, i guess it wouldn't harm anything being taken along with the clomid.  let the waiting period begin!  i think after ovulation is the most stressful and exciting part of the cycle!  keep me updated!  
After buying ovulex they sent me emails.. and one of the emails said that ovulex shouldn't be taken with any other fertility drug.. you mighty what to check in to that.  Yesterday was a really weird day.. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was this slim on my paper.  I looked in the mirror and it was like all over ..Does that mean I ovulated?  Because I have no clue I have never experienced it before and if did I never paid much attention.  I am late on my period so I'm really confused and I do not know what is going on.  I don't know if I am pregnant or I'm just not going to get it because of PCOS...  If i dont get it in the next few days I'll take test but i'm confused, scared, and neverous.  Should I continue with the ovulex?
what is "slim?"  you said there was slim on your paper?  oh, do you mean slime?  like goo?  cm?  my pregnacy cm started out being similar to my ovulatory cm, but now it comes in unbelievable loads!  like thin lotion.  i would take a test if i were you.  good luck girl!!  hey, do you know when you ovulated?  ovulex added a couple of days to my cycle...how late are you?
Hey hun,yeah told the doc i took ovulex she wanted me to stop that for a while,i already new couldnt take it with fertility drugs,since been on it before.this time i had to start cd1-5 on them only 50mg well im cd 16 now,and for the past 4 days i feel like mother hen popping eggs.today calmed down chart shows clearly shows ov 2 days ago.so now waiting,tell you today though.im feeling really dizzy.nauseas,oh and so clumbsy.they say clomid mimics preg signs so not getting hopes up,but i know im produceing good eggs,as certainly felt it.......so here we go,

babybee,hey girl how you doing..slime normally i would say that represents ov ewcm,but since you are late i would test..if your late then you have ov so i would stop the pills,until af comes,why dont you try charting your tmps,that way you will know when you ov.fingers crossed.....
the slime lol only happened one day.  I dont know how long my cycle was going to be because I went 8 months before with out having my period.  so I was waiting for this time around to see how many days I was... if i was going to be 28 days that fell on that 30th of Jan.. if I was going to be 30 like I use to be that was on the 1 of feb.. now today is the 5th so i'm really confused..I dont know if i ovulated or if i even do. I am going to be buying a test tomorrow.. I'm a little nervous.. not to be having a baby but if it comes up neg.

tarajane, I was going to start charting my temps yesterday but I ended up coming down with something flu like.. so my temps have been ranging from 98-101... so once this is over I plan to start and keeping track if the test comes up neg... I did stop taking the pills when i seen the slime like stuff on my toilet paper..
Hey ladies.... Ok so here is my story... as you know I took the provera in Dec to get my period.  Got it in Jan and started right away with the ovulex.  Things were great and seemed to be going well.  I was expecting to get my period either Jan 29 or Feb 2 not really sure when, but it never came. Feb 2 though I had some CM or at least I think it was.... a few days later I took a test and it came out negative....A few days ago also I was undressing and just happened to smell my underwear...... dont ask me why I just did... it smelt like ammonia.  I had my husband smell to, to make sure I wasn't smelling something weird and he said that it was so strong his eyes almost watered...What can that be from?  I had a little of the smell yesterday as well... I plan on taking another one tomorrow hoping for the best... if it comes out negative I dont know what to do... Im thinking about going back on the ovulex, and starting the provera again in a few weeks but I want to get the ovulex back in to my system.  I am really hoping for good results with this provera, but i'm starting to have my doubts.  My doctor wants to send me to a womens hospital but i'm not ready for that because I am really hoping for this stuff to work.. Any advice? please help!
Hey hun,im not sure on that smell thing.although you havent had your period yet,that can be due to pcos as you know.i wouldnt start ovulex again just yet,especially since you know you have ovulated,i would seriously let the doc send you to a clinic,gyni im guessing,they will do all sorts of tests,including a pregnancy,but most of all there could be other problems,i would take the docs advice let them refer you.the slime you had wasnt that long ago so it may still be to early to be testing.i would wait another week then test again...
Hi, I just came across this site. I was reading all your posts, and first off I would like to say that I was told that it is perfectly safe to take ovulex without stopping after ovulation. If the company believed that it was not safe, I assure you they would have given us the caution from the beginning. I also researched the ingredients before I purchased it. I do know with any herbal treatment it takes alittle longer to work then a chemical one. I really dont see how starting and stopping ovulex will do anything. To my understanding, you start to get your body use to the herbs to allow them to work then you stop and have to start all over again. I started Ovulex Jan 23 and a/f arrived on Feb 2. I have PCOS and have been trying for many years to conceive. I have had two miscarriages in 2007. I am really hoping this works for me. My a/f has been off track again since my miscarriage in October. I have no idea when I am ovulation because of the pcos, so this month hubby and I are doing bding every other day hoping to catch it. I am taking them as my friend suggested one every 12 hours. She became pregnant very quickly on it. Taking it non stop might I add. She is now 6 months along with a very healthy pregnancy. Sending you all baby dust, and i am so happy i found this forum. It's really great to talk to people who are in the same spot.  
Hi everyone!

I’m 26 year old. Been ttc for about 3 months. Started taking Ovulex on Feb 15 (5 days ago). I also take a multivitamin in and folic acid daily.  My cycle is anywhere from 28 – 32 days. But overall pretty regular, never skipped a period or anything. I’m should be ovulating over the next few days. I’ve been doing opk for the last three mornings. I take two ovulex pills before bed and do the opk every morning. So far – no positive on the ovulating. I’m really hoping that we get it right this month!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Like how often should my fiancé and I be bding? As soon as I get the postivid opk?

Thanks and warm wishes to all!
Actually - I started Feb 8 - So 11 days so far.
Hey girl good luck to ya,loads baby dust.!!!!!!!!!
You are right they should warn you and mostly they do.however the drug sounded great read alot of positive reviews ,but then looked into what is in ovulex and reading into these ingredients.i dont want to put anything into my body after also trying for a long time.some ingredients are ok some not sure.its the same though as when doc gives you b6 vitamin,or any herbal drug you take they always advise to stop after ovulation.so its just my personnal pref.there are many women who have continued these thought cycle and had perfectly healthy cycles.but after having mc also and looking into it.i didnt want to take any risks.you need to take 2 each night same time.hey im sure every other night will do the trick.best of )luck.look forward to another post of BFP from ovulex :
Hey hun,,first tip,dont do ovk in the morning,afternoon a must pref after 2 .no pee pee for at least 3-4 hours, check out.
peeonstick.com more info.
once you get your positive your likely release the egg within 48 hours,you need those little spermies there ideally when the eggs there,since it impossible to know when egg is there waiting.,i would go with bridget idea every other day until o then day before,and day of.wishing you the best of luck...
CAUTIONS ingrediant of ovulex..
Do not take **** Quai during pregnancy; and it would be wise to avoid it when taking any other product or drug which affects the female hormone system - such as HRT or the contraceptive pill.and ingredient,this is the one that there are many stories of.and why i choose to stop after ovulation,as if pregnant.not good.

**** Quai can stimulate menstrual flow, therefore it is considered best to avoid its use with heavy menstrual flow or flooding.

http://www.alternative-healthzine.com/html/0800_2.html

improves circulation and can help relieve some symptoms of the menopause. Some women, however, feel worse symptoms when using **** quai.
thank you for posting that about **** quai.  i stopped taking it between ovulation and my period and got pregnant in 6 wks so i don't believe there is harm in stopping.  and i definitely believe that women go on to have healthy pregnancies if they have taken ovulex the entire cycle, however, i am also aware that there is a decent history of m/c with ovulex and i can't help but wonder if that is why.  i'm not saying that **** quai causes every woman to m/c, but because there is warning about the dangers of **** quai, certainly i wouldn't want to risk the chance.  as for the company, when i first started taking ovulex, they said that i should stop as soon as i find out i am pregnant.  they wouldn't want you to stop taking it right away if there wasn't something in it that was harmful to the baby.  even though i am a huge fan of the drug, i do have reservations about the company.  i found some pretty disturbing info about them on the web/better business bureau, etc.  however, since i knew 4 others that were successful with ovulex, i tried to forget what i read about the makers of ovulex.  and, i am glad that i took it anyway.  i guess what i am trying to say is, that i wouldn't completely trust anything they told me which is why i continued to do research on my own.

how are things with you girl?  in 2 days i will be in my 2nd trimester!  can you believe it???  
what things have you heard that was disturbing?
Ok is it just me or does this page take forever to load?? Anyone thought of starting a new thread? Well I have been pretty crampy off and on this week. I am not sure why. My a/f is not due for another week if i was on a 28 day cycle.. But who knows what cycle I am on. My last one was 34 days and the previous was 41 days. Been on ovulex for 4 weeks now. These cramps really feel like the ones I had when I was pregnant but I really dont think that's what is going on because my breasts are not sore. I didnt feel cramps like this till i was about 5 weeks pregnant but my breasts were very sore from the start. I am not sure if it's a/f coming sooner or what..  Has anyone tried the clearplan (clearblue) monitor?? I am thinking of buying one just wondering if anyone has one and how well it works???
bridget-is clearblue the digital one with the smiley faces?  if so, i did use that one.  ovulex lengthen my cycle by about 2 or 3 days.  i hope these signs are good ones for you.

babybee-the shadiness was mostly from the company.  they got into some trouble with some of their other products--i think they also sold diet pills or muscle pills or something like that.  look up selmedica under the better business beareau.  if you google enough things regarding problems with selmedica/ovulex, you will find some scary stories.  however, you must remember, that there are many success stories as well.  ovulex is all natural.  it just seems that the company is shadey...they weren't giving people their money back when the product didn't work, etc.  i actually emailed many questions to them and they answered all of the ones about the product, but when i was asking questions about what i read, i never heard back from them.  but, i tried to look over it and i am glad that i did because ovulex was very helpful to me.  and despite what i read, i would take it again next time i try to conceive.  
bridget-yes, the post is getting long and it hard to load.  i am okay with starting a new thread...  got to go to work now though, so, if anyone does it, just call it ovulex or something related so that i can find it ;-)
So - I'm on day 15 of my cycle. I usually ovulate on this day (pre-Ovulex) but have been on Ovulex for two weeks (started the day after my af) and no sign of ovulation! I'm going to start opk twice a day so i'm sure to catch it when it does happen...

how are you ladies doing today?
Hi all, I opened a NEW THREAD.. please everyone come to http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/444849
Title Ovulex-
Question Does ovulex really work New thread..
This thread is taking forever to load so that is the new one.

Thanks see you there :)