Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
paternity

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

paternity

Ok I left my husband on September 10th 2009 and when I left I was on my period. I then got back together with my exboyfriend and we was together for the first time on September 26th. I had my period on October 10th and then when I was suppose to start my period in November I just spotted 1 day so I took a pregnancy test on Nov 11th and it was positive. I went to the dr on Nov 23rd and they told me I was showing 5 weeks 6 days from my ultrasound ,but they are going to go by my LMP which would calculate me at 6 weeks 2 days since its so close to what Im measuring in my ultrasound.. Ive had 3-4 ultrasounds in first trimester and they are all measuring correct but what Im ?ing about is would there be anyway possible for my baby to be my exhusbands? If so then I should be measuring 5-7 weeks further along than what I am.
Tags: paternity
I seriously doubt that the baby is your ex husbands, but you can always have a paternity test when your baby is born to make extra sure. Best of luck!
I agree with nickie. Based on your dates it's unlikely your ex husband is the father.  The only way to know for certain is through dna testing.  
You had your period after you slept with your boyfriend.
Who did you sleep with between your Oct 10th period and the time you were due to start your Nov one? That person would be the father.
DR base your pregnancy stage from your LMP, but your babies age is normally 2 weeks less than that.
Are you now 25 weeks 4 days preg?
This would mean you roughly conceived on 20th OCT.
Who did you sleep with around that time?
If you are finding it hard to work it out a paternity test will help you when the baby is born.
If you had your period on October 10th, then you would have conceived roughly two weeks after that, making it around October 24th. There is no way it could be your ex-husband's baby.
I would say that it is more likely the ex-boyfriends.  Unless you had sex with your exhusband after you left him there really is no way.  The only way if you have doubts is to get a paternity test.
You've had 2 periods and you've had early sonograms (which are most accurate in dating pregnancy compared to sonos done in later pregnancy).
KeeLolo commented on photo
17 mins ago
KeeLolo, KTowne, and hansen20 commented on veronica0808's status
43 mins ago
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
1 hr ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy