period question
soooo i got on birth control the pill the 11th on last month and everything was fine took my pretty little pill everyday and had lots of sex well that last week when you take those sugar pills when your suppose to get your period then the next week you start your new birth control well i never started my period so i was like what the heck hmmmm so i waited and i didnt start period until 2 weeks after that 17th of this month and my bleeding was very thick and very dark more brown than red/pink and it only lasted like a day and now its gone and i don feel anything should i start my birth control again or decide to try a different birth control or am i pregnant i dont know what to do im goin crazy and i want to take a test but im way to scared to know the truth lol i only want to know if the test is negative
The only way to know is if you take a test.
Same thing happened to me while taking the seasonique birth control pill but I kept taking mine. I found out I was pregnant after taking it for nearly 6 months. I was happy though.. I was told back in december I couldn't get pregnant again due to complications. I was only taking the birth control to have fewer lighter periods.
I really think you should take the test .

Sorry you will have to be brave . The doctor can do it for you as you will have to see him anyway about the bleeding not happening when it was supposed to .  

He may put you on a different type of pill as these ones just may not suit you .

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you but you will just have to be brave and book in to see the doctor.

good luck and post how it goes please
xx