Aa
A
A
Close
period question
soooo i got on birth control the pill the 11th on last month and everything was fine took my pretty little pill everyday and had lots of sex well that last week when you take those sugar pills when your suppose to get your period then the next week you start your new birth control well i never started my period so i was like what the heck hmmmm so i waited and i didnt start period until 2 weeks after that 17th of this month and my bleeding was very thick and very dark more brown than red/pink and it only lasted like a day and now its gone and i don feel anything should i start my birth control again or decide to try a different birth control or am i pregnant i dont know what to do im goin crazy and i want to take a test but im way to scared to know the truth lol i only want to know if the test is negative
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
The only way to know is if you take a test.
Same thing happened to me while taking the seasonique birth control pill but I kept taking mine. I found out I was pregnant after taking it for nearly 6 months. I was happy though.. I was told back in december I couldn't get pregnant again due to complications. I was only taking the birth control to have fewer lighter periods.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1791150 tn?1330132972
I really think you should take the test .

Sorry you will have to be brave . The doctor can do it for you as you will have to see him anyway about the bleeding not happening when it was supposed to .  

He may put you on a different type of pill as these ones just may not suit you .

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you but you will just have to be brave and book in to see the doctor.

good luck and post how it goes please
xx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
134578 tn?1463413330
Blank
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
22 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
hansen20, and KeeLolo commented on hansen20's status
23 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne Weston is about 7lbs 3ozs a... Comment
Dec 08
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy