periods
Ok so I'm 7weeks nw and I'm still bleeding with no pain and my baby is healthy but is it really possible to have a period the whole time you're pregnant
You don't have to have pain associated with a m/c . Anytime you are bleeding you need to consult your doctor or be seen by a doctor or ob triage to check you and baby . :) periods can happen during pregnancy , as well as woman not noticing the signs that they were pregnant the whole time . But if the blood is red and semi on the heavy side it needs to be mentioned and looked at by a doctor hun . Spotting is normal in early pregnancy
You may have some bleeding that resembles a period but it will not be an actual menses cycle because a period is the expulsion of the lining of the uterus. If you are having a "period" and see tissue coming out its not a good sign. Heavy red bleeding is NOT normal go to the doctor innediately
It's nt heavy or nunthing but I got and appointment Tuesday so hopefully everythang is ok I just want dis to be ova