pineapple induce labor?
so im 38 weeks pregnant baby is down and ready to go...i have been having light contractions but they come and go...i read somewhere that pineapple induces labor? i know it has to be fresh but how much do u have to eat and  how long would it take to start the contractions
Nothing will induce u hun it's all a myth, your baby will make their entrance when they are ready
I have to ageee with the previous poster on this one. Im 40 weeks 3days pregnant with my first baby and I believe they only come when they are ready. I can tell you though from my experience pineapple did not work for me, lol but it cured my  craving. I ate almost half of a fresh pineapple! Also it gave me heartburn. Also at 38 weeks your baby has a bit more growing to do and I wouldnt try anything thing to induce just yet. Hang in there the finish line is close  :)
try walking a lot! and once you start having real contractions don't stop walking until you are ready to push, I did it and I swear to you I barely felt the contractions, but I'm sorry to tell you that after that its hell, but very well worth it <3