Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
please answer....

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

please answer....

I heard if u breastfeed u will loose weight.. is this true and how much. Really im looking for.stories please.. i plan on trying to breast feed but not to jus loose weight...
Breastfeeding burns calories so it helps in losing weight and also helps shrink your uterus to prepregnancy size
It is true because you burn a lot of calories by doing it. It didnt take long at all for me to be in my normal clothes with my last baby. But how long it takes is really based on how much wright you gain, how active you are, and how your matabolism is
Bump
Yes! Definitely did for me, I got pretty big, gained 40+lbs with my first pregnancy, and I strictly breastfed, did no dieting or exercise and was below my prepregnancy weight within 2 weeks! A lot of my weight gained was baby and fluids and water retention, but I had some chunk too, it definitely worked for me, and I'll be doing it again!
I breastfed my first till she was 18month and it worked for me.. I plan on doing it with this one too. I found this article that is fairly short and informative, you should check it out..

http://www.modernmom.com/article/how-many-calories-do-you-burn-a-day-breast-feeding
Breastfeeding helps burn extra calories which is how it promotes weight loss. :) so if you pair a healthy diet with breastfeeding and walking/moderate exercise it should help you to lose the weight. I am hoping to use it after birth this time to help with the weight loss though i havent gained much. :)
Thank u all!!
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
TTC2006 commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Sheaby commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy