please help!
hi. okay im stressing about this so i have to get some answers. on june 8th, my boyfriend put his penis into me about 3 times, but held it there for a little bit. i was expecting to have my period around the 16th or 17th of that month. on the 11th i started experiencing what seemed to be off and on cramping. i had been very stressed becasue i was very worried i was pregnant. on the 16th i started to bleed very lightly. i put a tampon in and when i took it out there was barely anything on it and i wasnt bleeding at all anymore. the next day i started bleeding lightly again with dark red blood clots coming out into the toliet. there was also a day with a couple spots of brown on a pad but it always picked up a little with sometimes bright red blood or light pink. it lasted 5 days. now it is the 19th of july and i have been having light cramps again for about 3 days but no period yet. do you think that i could be pregnant?
Its doubtful you are pregnant based on the information you have provided BUT not impossible.  Take a test for a definitive answer.
I agree with Spade22, it's doubtful, but still it IS POSSIBLE. Anytime you have unprotected sex, no matter how many times the penis is in you, or for how long you can get pregnant. Pre ejaculation does have sperm in it, and it only takes one to get pregnant. You've probably caused your period to be off stressing so much, but just to be safe you should take a pregnancy test when your current period turns up late.
thank you guys so much. i figured it was so off last time because i spent the whole time in between stressing so much that i could barely eat or sleep. im just hoping that the cramping is going to last 5 days like last time and show up either tomorrow or tuesday, ill keep posted
A home pregnancy test is pretty accurate about 14 days after conception.  You are well beyond that window (since this happened on June 8th) so if you test now you will get a definitive answer - one of the cheap tests will be ok to use in your case.
Just to clarify, a cheap test isnt as sensitive as the more expensive test which matters when trying to detect pregnancy very early on but if someone conceived in early June (would be 6+ weeks pregnant) then all tests will pick up enough HCG to give a positive result.

So........... the sooner you test, the sooner you can move on.
okay thanks for that. i think if it doesnt show up tomorrow or wednesday i am going to get one to make sure.
so i took 2 home pregnancy tests and they both came out negative..but still no period? i got e.p.t pregnancy test and it was like 13 dollars? was it to cheap or un reliable? i mean its been over a month since i had the sex..