possible allergic reaction
I am currently pregnant. I'm only about six weeks in and because it takes so long to get an appointment here I started prenatal vitamins on my own. This is not my first pregnancy, so I figured it would be safe to take them. The day after taking them, I woke up with a rash all over my hands with pain in my fingertips. The rash almost looks like hives. I also had a bit of swelling in my mouth along with it being really dry. I didn't even think about it being related to my vitamins, so I took them again. Today I woke up with all the same symptoms, but also very stiff in my joints. My question is, is this a common allergic reaction? I've made an appointment, but what can I do in the meantime? Being pregnant, is benadryl safe to take? Help!
I was advised Benadryl is very safe. If you are unsure call your Dr's office and they may advise you.