Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
posterior placenta previa

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

posterior placenta previa

Hi Everybody
I am scared to death.  I have posterior placenta previa, it is completely covering the os of the cervix.  I have had 4 previous c-sections.  The previa itself is not what scares me.  I am so scared of the real possibility of placenta accerta!   I really don't want a hysterectomy.  I fear the blood loss and also the hysterectomy  leading to early menopause.  I have only been diagnosed with complete placenta previa but will have my 20 week ultrasound in a few days.  Has anyone else ever had this fear or posterior placenta previa?  Thank you for reading my post :)
dont worry about it. just care for ur self. avoid stairs, sex, n things like that. every thing will be ok
I watch the TV show  deliver me and the one doctor had that. What you are worried about is a true what she was worried about. But if you have a good doctor and have faith then all will work out the way it should. I wish you luck just take it easy and relax.
Anwright I saw that episode too!

Wishing you the best!
Thanks for your replies :) awaiting ultrasound
Hi Everybody
wanted to give you an update, I had my 18 week ultrasound and NO MORE CPP, it is now 2.5 cm away from the cervix yaehhhhhhhh, so Happy and thankful to GOD!   I believe in prayer and I did a lot of that :)  Good luck to anybody who faces this and remember there is always hope it can resolve, God Bless you!
KTowne commented on photo
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on photo
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy