preg.
i'm 10wks pregnant,sometimes I feel fine other days I get the afternoon/nite sickness, should  I make an appointment and ask the dr. to check on the fetus to make sure very thing is ok, I had a check up at 8 wks pregnant?
If you want to you can, but it's completely normal for symptoms to come and go. Good luck with your pregnancy!
If it would put your mind at ease it never hurt anyone to go in and talk to there doctor but I agree symptoms do come and go, for the first 12 or so weeks all I did was get sick, i'm 19weeks now and i'm fine. Good luck with your pregnancy and hopefully the sickness goes away soon for you!
I am 19 weeks now and had the same thing some days I would be vomiting other days nothing, all of my symptoms were on again off again, I went to the doc who put my mind at rest that this was normal. I still have morning sickness unfortunately i think I one of the unlucky ones. I find bread helps but everyone one has different solutions .
I was the same (bubs now 4 months old). It's funny how you wish it away on the bad days and then want it back for reassurance that it's all ok on the good days ;)
Im 9 weeks now and my symptoms have been coming and going. I was worried about it too, but had the first ultrasound last night and everything is fine!! Baby is measuring on time (by my calculations, I have irregular cycles), heartbeat is 173, and baby is very active!! But if you are worried, calling your dr for reassurance is ok to do!