pregnancy after 4 m/c
hi i am 26 i have 2 children and boy and a girl and scince my youngest was born 3 years ago in december we have been trying for a 3rd baby (we love children) and decided nows the time to add another addition to the family so scince feb 09 we were ttc and on april 09 we fell pregnant but m/c june 09 scince then i have been having miscarriage after miscarriage (i lost my 4th a month ago at 7 weeks) its getting me so down i have had a hsg test done ... nothing wrong had loads of tests done and found that all of the miscarriages scince my sons birth have been due to pergesterone problems so i am now on supplements and im currently 11dpo yesterday at 10dpo i tested with a clearblue+/- randomly in the afternoon while my husband was napping with my son and what do you know it was very positive scince that was my last one i ran to wallmart and rite aid and picked up a first responce (3 pack) and a clearblue easy digital (3 pack) and the first response had to very dark lines and the clearblue digi spelt PREGNANT !! OMG SO SOON so i called my doctor up and asked for a quantative and qualititive pregnancy test the quantatative was LOW and the qualalitive was 78 !!
the question is could this be a new pregnancy or is this just left over hormone i have an appoitment at 17:30 (15 mins) to re draw blood and do the tests again so i promise to update
i would have thought your levels would have been much lower than that if there was still leftover hormone in your blood.
hope it is your bfp and please do update us!
hey there sorry i didnt update sooner i did go to the appointment and they re drew blood 11dpo was 168!! just over doubled in less than 24 hr but this morning i woke up with terrible cramps like period was deffo on her way had a small amount of blood so i called the doctors they have told me there is nothing they can do at this moment in time but they wanted me to go back again and he would re draw blood just to put my mind at ease so he did and my levels only went upto 218 (12dpo today) so im not sure whats going on my pergesterones low though i think he said 9 or something like that so he wanted to put me on folic acid and a pregesterone suplement promise to keep all updated about whats going on i go back tomorrow for a re blood draw just to check if my hcg has gone up or down