Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
pregnancy chances

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

pregnancy chances

my question is about my irregular menses and how to get pregnant with this problem,i had completed 1year of marriage,early after marriage iwas with husband only for two months and my menses were regular at that time,and my husband returned to his job in gulf.after 8 months he called me now ihave completed 6 months living with him,in between of this period i had irregular menses,every month ihad my menses 8days before of my actual date,after waiting for three months i consult to gynochologist, at first she asked me for my blood test to check my harmones,after testing my report shows that my prolactin level was high to normal level so she asked me to take lisuride hydrogen maleate 0.2mg(dopergin) half tablet daily i had taken it for 1 month but my problem was unsolved my menses occoured 8 dys before, so again i consulted her on the fivth day of my menses so given me other tablet i.e,estradiol valerate 2mg (climen)daily two tablets for 10 days to delay my menses,along with that she has given me other tablet clomid daily one tablet for 5days which helps to get pregnant,and she has taken my ultra sound on 8th day after my menses after testing she told me that my egg is 14mm which is not healthy to get pregnant,it has to be 10mm.again she called me after two days taken my ultra sound test and asked me to take choriomon5000 injection that is for egg to come out and she told me to have intercourse daily for three days. after that i got my period on correct date but iam not pregnant.so i agian consult her she called me on the second day of my period again she has given me same tablets and taken my ultra sound test and told me that there are so many eggs are forming and they are 20mm and told me to have intercourse gently,now i feel pain on left side ofmy stomach due to pressure of urine,i told about this problem she said it is due to abnormal eggs.iam  worried about this problem, just i want to get pregnant. Please explain me what is my problem and what is the chance to get pregnant. the doctor which i am consulting is from kerala, india. working in reputed hospital and having long patient queue as compare to other doctor in same hospital, i mean to say famous among people. the treatment what i am getting is situable for my health or not. please tell me what to do shall i quit the treatment or else continue the treatment.
Fertility treatments are not an exact science by any means. Many times you have to go through months of treatments to find exactly what works for you. Stick with this doctor and they will find out what combination your body needs. Even if you are taking Clomid and shots to make you ovulate it still means you only have 22-25% chance of getting pregnant.
natnat1234 commented on When You Need to Know...
28 mins ago
specialmom commented on AnnieBrooke's status
54 mins ago
KTowne, and Mrs_teddy_bear commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy