pregnancy immediately after d and c
I had a d and c after miscarrying at 11 1/2 weeks pregnant. i stopped bleeding exactly two weeks after (march23) and had unprotected sex from that date and on. On April 2nd I started have slight spotting, which to me looked like implantation bleeding. So I took a home preg test and came up with a positive- went to the doctors that wednesday (april 5) gave them morning pee- they came up with a faint positive. They told me to wait a week and do another home test, just to see if maybe the positive was from leftover hormones from the pregnancy before. I took another home- still positive, went back to the doctors the following wed (april 12) and had a more difinitive positive. they said I was definitely pregnant. I went to the doctors April 30th and they did an ultrasound which showed nothing- which could happen at 3 weeks pregnant, if that was the case. because they saw nothing, they sent me to do lab hcg tests. friday (april 30) they were at 58 and Monday(may3) they were at 59. I started to bleed today (may3) and already it is starting to fade away - plus it is not regular blood, it is pink and mucousy (sorry for the graphics). The doctor hasnt really given me an answer- just kind of a theory. I have a follow up apt with the doc may 17.  I was just wondering if anyone has  experienced anything like this, and if so what happened?

also, I am perfectly healthy, d and c went great, and the 11 wk miscarraige was my first pregnancy.