pregnancy scared, insights please
so my gf and i was fooling around and i inserted the tip of my penis in her but barely. I got scared and pull out and i didnt *** but i might have had pre-*** on my penis. But we were scared, so she took a morning after pill the next day. This was on the 17 of July. and on August first she got some bleeding but not as much as her normal period but she said it was the same color.
Now regularly her period is around the 15th. And since August 1st she has not had a period since then. So we are both freaking out about it. She took a HPT a week ago and it was negative and took another one yesterday and it was negative too. But we are just scared because she still hasn't had her period. What are the chances that she could be pregnant.
Any insight would great
Plan B can throw off cycles and cause the spotting/bleeding that she had. Wait about a week and have her test again with first morning urine. If it still shows negative, see a doctor and request blood work. Honestly, the odds are not high that she would be pregnant, but they are present. In the future, if there is going to be any form of penetration (no matter how much or for how long) make sure to put a condom on. You could always play it even more safe and just put a condom on whenever you guys are messing around just on the chance it could lead to more. Better to be safe than sorry.
I agree with Clysta 100%, and wanted to add that she should see about getting on birth control as well, because no form of birth control is 100% effective, but if she is on it and you are using a condom your lessen the chance of pregnancy.
Hi there, it sounds like you two have done everything correctly (apart from using a condom right from the start) but we will forgive that :)  Anyways, stress and anxiety can put off the period, I would try to stop worrying about it, If you didn't fully ejaculate inside of her and she took the morning after pill withing the 72 hours there is pretty much no chane she will be pregnant. Again try not to panic and worry as this can stop her period arriving, also intercourse can also interfere with when the period arrives also.
If she was pregnant should she show signs of it by now and is testing now accurate?
You don't have to show signs of anything to be pregnant. You can't use symptoms because they might mean pregnancy, but they don't have to. If she tested now, yes it should be accurate.