Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
pregnancy tips

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

pregnancy tips

so i have a question....its kind of personal i guess...but after trying for so many months and about ready to give up, im wondering if i am even doing this right!? i hope somebody can please tell me as im going crazy thinking about it! when you are ttc- and after you have sex....how long do you have to keep it in you before you can "clean" up? i guess i am just curious as i have never really found any info on that part of it. thanks :)
Supposedly 20-30 minutes is really good. However, I charted my bbt this last cycle and we got pregnant. The night I ovulated we had sex and I got up right after and took a shower. So...maybe it really doesn't matter. lol.
u should of seen me last time i ttc i was nearly doin a hed stand lol
It's different for many people....from the previous posters you can see that they are on total opposite ends of how long to leave it there.
As for me I would put my undies back on and just go to sleep usually...you could also put a pillow under your hips for a half hour or so just so that it reaches your cervix better.
It honestly depends on what you read.  Some say it doesn't matter others say 20 minutes or so with your hips propped on a pillow.  I've never really done any of that.  I usually wipe off the outside, put my undies on, go pee and lay back down.  

I know it gets really frusterating, but keep in mind that even the healthiest, most fertile couples can take up to a year or a little more of actually TTC before they do.

I can tell you that from what I have seen of a LOT Of TTC couples is that they get so into the whole ttc thing that it becomes a chore, once they give up or take a break, they become more relaxed and guess what?  They conceive almost immediately.  Dont' let all of the technicalities of TTC take the fun out of it and stress you out becuase that can cause things to take longer. Relax, have fun and enjoy each other.  
KeeLolo, KTowne, and hansen20 commented on KTowne's status
3 mins ago
hansen20 commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
hansen20, and KeeLolo commented on hansen20's status
1 hr ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy