pregnancy without uterus
my girlfriend is currently 18 yrs old before  two years she had to remove her uterus due to an tumour in her uterus, will she become pregnant, if so how is it possible,her uterus is removed completely..please help me i really love her and i need to find a solution for this no matter what all should i do
i'm sorry but without an uterus there is no posibility of carrying a pregnancy.  You could get a surrogate mother to have a baby for you but its extremely expensive.  And you could also try adoption, there are many children out there that need loving parents.
I would in fact make sure she had the uterus removd and notjust the tumor. Lots of time girls will say they can't get pregnant just so they can have sex. Other then that i agree with the above poster
except you believe in divine intervention like i do, 'With God all things are possible' outside that, i'll say it's a no no.