pregnancy
hi good even:
                i got off my  period the oct 7 2012 and  end the 14 . me n my bfreind have sex 20 can i get pregnant i really want to
I think its more of if you all or both want to get pregnant if not the baby could break you apart and you can end up a single mother.If you are underage which I would consider 21 please wait! Things can happen and prevent you from achieving your dreams. However this information is for the 21+ It takes multiple sex acts, healthy diet, exercise, plenty of fluids, vitamins such as prenatal/ folic acid help with the body adjusting to pregnancy. I would consult an doctor or an obgyn first to make sure that your body is prepared. Also if you are taking birth control pills stop taking them and it will take a little while for it to clear out of your system.
So say someone is married and they're 19 or so,  they should still wait to have children? I'm sorry but I just found that comment really judgemental and it infuriates me. I'm 19 as of right now and I've actually completed my associates degree and I'm enrolled in the university to compete my bachelors, and I have a job in a marketing firm and I actually make more money than some married couples make a year. "This information is for the 21+"?? Ha!
I should have said 18+ I just didn't want to give any advice to someone who isn't of mature age like 16 or younger. I understand that it may have been taken a different way but I apologize and it wasn't to offend you. Congratulations on all of your personal achievements. Also try to cut caffeine out of your body and more water if you are trying to conceive.