pregnant after salpingectomy?
I had my right fallopian tube removed 10/5/11 due to an ectopic pregnancy. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 8 months now, with no luck! My periods are more regular now, as they occur the 9th of every month. But, bc of the lack of mucous every other month... I assume I only truly ovulate every other month. What can I do to increase my chances of getting pregnant without fertility drugs. Is it even possible for me to get pregnant again?
my mom concieved my little sister with one tube, she had a tuble pregnancy and lost the,one tube. so yes its posible and i used preseed to get pregnant with this baby and i got pregnant the first month. it is a personal lubricant that gives the sperm a very helpful enviornment to get to the why and i only used it three ir four times and ir says to use four g but i only used two and ir still worked. good luck and stay positive
sorry meant to say helpful envirornment to get to the egg
Thank you, I'll try that. We're trying so hard.
I got pregnant after losing my follopian tube. it was unplanned and on birth control. God really wanted me to have another baby. good luck.
Aslong as theres no blockages or problems with your remaining tube u should b fine.  Me and my husband were trying for 9months wen i fell pregnant and i also only have 1tube and ovary,i think it does take longer but just keep trying and iam sure it will happen for you,i kno how u feel tho coz i was gettin worried wen it didnt happen after 6months but now iam 27wks pregnant. Keep positive :-)