Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
pregnant or just my bc

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

pregnant or just my bc

About 2 weeks ago I started feelin' some signs that I could be pregnant- like sore boobs, nausea, headaches, bloated, backaches- like I get with my period (my uterus is tilted a little towards my back so I get a lot of lower back pain with my period), and my husband says I've been very moody...poor guy! Which I'm thinkin' the moody part could come from not feelin' so well. I have been on the pill for over a year and obviously haven't gotten pregnant yet. I know people can get pregnant even while on the pill and I'm wondering if this is what happened to me? My mom & sister both said that they did/do get pregnant very easily, so I guess it would be in my genetics. It was also at the start of a new pack of pills when I started to feel this way and I'm wondering if I could have possibly gotten a "bad" pack of pills? I felt this way for the first month or 2 when I started bc, but that's been over a year now and I don't have any bad side-effects now. I stopped taking the pills 2 weeks after I started to feel this way, because if I am pregnant I want to do what's best for my baby. So I will get my period this week, because of quitting the pill early, but I will probably have to wait until next week to get a correct reading on a hpt. I took one yesterday and it showed negative, so I think I'll wait for at least a few more days or until next week and see if I get my period. Mom also thought it could be gallstones- she had them as well as some of her siblings. So is it possible that my BC is just messing me up?
I went off birth control about 3 weeks ago and it made me have many pregnancy symptoms like you describe...but AF came the other day , so I know I am not. Did you happen to miss any pills recently? If you took your birth control regularly, I doubt you are pregnant, but if you slipped up at all, you could be for sure. How have you been feeling since you went off it?
I have been feelin' a little better since I'm off. The nausea is definitely better in the last few days I think. I haven't missed a pill at all this month, which is when I started to feel this way- of course, until I went off the pill 2 days ago. I had the symptoms b4 I went off the pill, which is why I quit so unless they messed up the pills somehow I dont really think is the bc...
AF came today, so I hope I can figure out what was wrong...probably just the pills. Mom was kinda worried about gallstones, so we'll see...
okay so i missed the first week of my pills i took sundays and havent tooken monday threw sunday and im feeling sick and have headaces which i never get and now when i smoke it makes me kinda sick and my stomach is a little hard could i be pregant
and i am new too these so i need friends and im kinda lost right now
Hello any help
hansen20 7 more days to my baby show... Comment
38 mins ago
KTowne, melimeli, and hansen20 commented on veronica0808's status
KTowne, and hansen20 commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy