pregnant or not?
i have been having symptoms
of nausea dissiness and i be craving alot.my last period was in april.i still havent got it but i didnt have sex untill june its july now and i still havent got my period i am really worried and i took 2 test and they came out negative.what is this.what do i do?
Any time you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant, you never know when you will ovulate.... especially if your periods are irregular, you would have no way of knowing. (Did you have protected, or unprotected sex, that would make a difference!!)

If you took a home test, and it came out negative, wait a few more days and take another one.  If it is still negative, and no period, you should see a doctor.  

Best of luck, hope you figure out what is going on.  
I just found out I was pregnant, and I have some soreness in my breasts, fatigue, and really hungry.  Everyone's symptoms are different though!
If you had your last LMP in april..then its high time that you see a gynac and get a blood test done....wishing you good luck.