prenatal / childbirth classes
are they really important?
I feel like they r just going to tell me what I already know and make me watch the labor videos ive already seen...
btw im in australia so I don't know if the classes are any different here...
Im in the UK but i found mine useful, they had one dedicated to labour and pain relief, one for bathing baby and bringing it home today, one for feeding and one for all other bits and bobs x
Im in canada so they maybe different. But for a ftm i found them very useful. I dont think so much on the whole labor parr of thinvs cause stuff happens fast and your in pain so truely the last thing i was think of was what i learned in class. But you first couple days of parenting especially breast feeding can be a little confusing and some what stressful and i think classes really helped with the knowledge you need to get through those days. If your not a first time mom i feel like they might not be very usefull.
I'm in the us and I found them very informative and encouraging