random question??
I'm 22 wks pregnant and wanted to know if drinking Gatorade cab harm my baby?

I'm being serious. . .I'm craving it and my finace wont let me drink it till I find out if its safe ir ok to drink?

Someone help??
Ive had gatorade while ive been pregnant n my baby and i are fine.
I asked my dr about Gatorade since I'm sick and tired of water now, and my Dr said Gatorade is fine but said that it would be better to get those little crystal light type of flavor packs and just flavor my water. Gatorade is not unsafe, so if you're craving it...go for it! 1 or 2 shouldn't hurt.
It is safe to drink this during your pregnacy but I would shy away from any with artificial sweetners, red dyes/red food coloring...  while not unsafe, they may make you feel ill.

Drinking sports drinks is a way to boost electrolyte balance and calorie intake, which would make me question why your body is craving this?  If maybe your low on sodium, potassium, etc.  

I firmly believe when our bodies crave something, it means it is lacking in something.

I hope the pain you were having has resolved itself and that you are feeling better.

Gra'
Gatorade is fine during pregnancy! Actually, with my first pregnancy I stayed dehydrated a lot, even though I was constantly drinking water. My doctor had advised me to drink sports drinks because of that, so it should be fine for you! :)
I was drinking Gatorade until I recently saw it all over the news. Google it. Recently they were blamed for putting a chemical in it that could be dangerous. I had orange Gatorade & checked the label & sure enough mine had it so I threw it out. Starts with a B. it's the last ingredient list. It's 3 words. I switched to juicy juice.
Thanks everyone