rash on left arm during pregnancy
Has anyone experienced this?  Each time I get pregnant, three times now, my left arm only, gets covered in tiny red dots from my palm all the way up to my bicep. Strangely, it does not itch or burn at all.  I have a doc appointment in a few weeks and will ask him then...just wondered if anyone else has had this during pregnancy?
I haven't had anythign like that but this time I've gotten these random rashes that show up simultaneously on both arms...when it appears it's in the same spot on both arms.  It's red/bumpy/dry and itchy.  It lasts for several days and goes away, then will pop up in the same places or relocate.  It's just weird becuase each time it shows up it's the EXACT same spot on both arms.  I've never had this before.  
I was going to say PUPPS rash, but since it's not itchy, I don't think it's that. It could be heat rash.. Do you sleep on that side the most?
Osteward, yes I actually do sleep on the left side, but I don't feel any irritation at all.  Its more of a red spotty discoloration rather than a rash I guess.  

LosingMyMindInGA , have you asked your doctor what your spots are?  I asked my previous doc and she just said, my arm spots are just from the hormones, but then she blamed hormones for EVERYTHING!  Anxious to see what my new doctor will say.