response.....
Hello- My cycles for the last two months have been 26 days and ovulating on the 12 or the 13th day. I did purchase a ovulating kit (the strips). the reversal we had done back in March of 08 and if not mistaking I think that the doctor did check to make sure the tubes were open. I have lost about 50 lbs. to try to help us out on getting pregnant and continue to do so. I already have three kids from a previous marriage and now since that I am remarried we want to have another child. Which my husband now, this will be his first child.There for a while my cycles were very irregular.But itseems for the last months that they are pretty regular. So here I am today is suppose to be my cycle day and have not started!!
Take a test! Keep us posted.
test test test girl!!  let us know!!!
Are you getting positive OPKs on the days you should be getting them? With shorter cycles it is important to note whether the luteal phase is short or long. (Luteal phase= the time between ovulation and your next period). If that phase is shorter than 10 days, implantation is not possible.

Otherwise, if you do have more than 10 day luteal phase, awesome! It could take time, after the reversal, to get pregnant. But I've got my fingers crossed for you!