safe delivery at 35 weeks?
Due to me being high risk and being on bed rest since 15 weeks, my doc said he would deliver at 35 weeks. I also have had 1 set of steroids shots for her lungs. Will this be safe?
O and my last son was a 28 weeker
Depends on the baby. Some born premature are perfectly fine, others born premature can't breathe on their own, regulate their temperature or nurse. (even babies born at 37 weeks could have problems)

If you do not trust your doctors opinion, never hesitate to get a second or third opinion. In most cases it is better for the baby to stay in for as long as possible, but if you have severe problems (low/no fluids, growth restrictions, uncontrolled GB, etc etc) then it can be better for them to come out.
I had to have the steroid shots when I took a fall w my daughter at. 32 weeks.  I was high risk at the time cause I had cancer.  I was induced at 36 weeks to the day when I had her, the shots worked, her lungs were developed, and she spent NO time in the NICU.  She did great and she is now 3 and still going strong.  I got out  the hospital yesterday after going into preterm labor after a car accident.  I'm 34w3d and I had it again because I'm high risk now for delivery in the next week, but they say if she does come she will more then likely do great just as her older sister and I believe them! :) of course I want her to stay put as long as possible, but I'm happy to have had the shot for peace of mind.
My dr is giving me steroid shots at around 33 weeks. I'm 24 weeks right now because he isn't wanting me to progress further than 37 weeks Due to a surgery I had on my uterus back in march that left a weak spot that could easily rupture if it stretches too much. He has informed me of all my options and I trust my dr to give me the best advice possible. Plus he's good friends with my dad so I know he won't want to screw up. Based off my how she has been measuring a little ahead based on my monthly ultrasounds he is thinking it will be closer to 35ish weeks. But we just have to wait and see. I have friends who delivered at about the same times and some of their babies were fine with no complications and others had to stay in the nicu a while. It just depends on the baby. But I am trying to do as much research as possible to be prepared for whatever may happen.