Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
scared and desperate for a second opinion

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Shouldnt an ultrasound be done to verify if there is any embryo growth after they say a miscarriasge has happened but my hcg levels are still increasing but not doubling?
Yes. If that will make you comfortable I would demand one
yes a u/s should be done to confirm that a miscarriage has taken pl, especially if your levels are still rising, this would suggest to me that you are still pregnant with a non viable pregnancy, or you have had a miscarriage and it was incomplete, hence the still rising hcg levels. I would request to have a u/s done and not to take any pill to bring on bleeding or have a d&c until this has been done
I agree with stacey.
thank you guys for your suggestions....Unfortunately too late. Had a D/C last friday which came up clear then laproscopic surgery to find the pregnancy was inside my R tube which has to be removed. I asked the Dr. on the operating table still for another ultrasound considering my levels had increased by over 300. He still wouldnt do it. my thoughts....The D&C wouldnt of been necessary, then they might of seen exactly what tube the embryo was in and cut down on some of the surgery, What do I know?? Time for a new OB/GYN.
stacey10 commented on stacey10's status
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KTowne, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy