scared it will happen again
a couple of days ago I found out I was pregnant again. I was pregnant near the beginning of last year, but lost the baby at 12 weeks and 5 days, & i'm so scared it will happen again. i'm currently only about 5-6 weeks, and don't want to feel this worry the whole way through.
I'm sorry for your loss but congrats on the new little one. Stress won't help hun, I know its a lot easier said to not stress then actually not stressing but just have faith. I'm praying for you and your little one keep us updated
Thank you, on both accounts.
I know stress won't help, I'm trying to push it to the back of my mind, but every so often it keeps popping into my mind.
On the up side, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to "confirm" the pregnancy, so looking forward to that.
Thank you hun. And I sure will.
I've had 2 miscarriages and it's hard after that to not worry the entire pregnancy. The 2 I had was before I got pregnant with my 13 month old and I worried the whole time I was going to lose her. Now this pregnancy I pushed it to the back of my mind and the whole pregnancy has gone more smoothly. Well besides the aches and pains lol. I know it's hard to do but try to get it out of your mind and just think positively. And good luck to you I hope everything turns out well!
After my miscarriage I vowed to myself that I wouldn't get pregnant again, cos the pain emotionally and physically was just too much, and I couldn't bear to go through that again. I've had a cry about this pregnancy, but now I'm just gonna get my act together and do everything I can to make sure this bubba is healthy, and everythiing goes as well as it can go. Yeah not looking forward to the aches and pains, and knowing my luck, its going to be a ridiculously hot summer which won't be comfortable. Thank you so much!
Hey. I had the same thing happen to me in april last year i was 12 weeks gone also! .. its heart breaking! Me n my partner hav been worried sick since but we i just said to myself this is a completely different pregnancy. Jus try ur best to relax. All the best x
Thats exactly what I've been telling myself as well. New year, new pregnancy...
My partner hasn't shown any signs that he's worried about it happening again, and he hasn't told me either way. I'm just staying calm, talking it one day at a time, and completely giving up smoking this time instead of just cutting down. Hard though, smoked for 8 years, and now 2 days without and I'm like gagging for one right now. Thank you sweetheart, and yourself x
I also just found out I'm pregnant maybe 5-6 weeks I had a horrible misscarriage last year bled for over 6 months on and off doctor just kept saying I'd pass everything but it was hell . I have been trying since last year and I am beyond excited for this baby :D I know how extremely hard it is to not constantly think about it at every moment and with every cramp and twinge it's mind wrecking but I just try to remember stressing wont change a thing if we are meant to have these babys we will and I have just decided I'm going to love every minute of it no matter what :) if you need someone to talk to message me anytime :)
6 months?! Oh my god. I started bleeding then saw my midwife, and she didn't seem worried by it, then 5 hours later I got rushed to A&E and was in hospital for 3 days, then I carried on bleeding for 2 weeks. I can't imagine what that must have been like for you.
My mum said to me I'll love this baby more cos I know how precious ickle one is, and how easily it could have been taken away from me. I'm so excited for this baby. I'm just so impatient :') haha. Thank you honey, you too.
And congrats on the bubba growing in your belleh :)
Pregnancy is full of worries...first is miscarriage, next is stillborn and then preterm labor. Its normal momma. Everything happens for a reason and maybe yer miscarriage was preparing yer body for this pregnancy:) im definitely not trying to scare yu with what I said I just want yu to know we all go thru it. Congrats and sticky baby dust yer way:)
I just wanna get past my 12 weeks, I think then I'll worry less :)
Thank you :)
Enjoy it while yu can because it will fly by!! I just had my son a week ago and im still trying to figure out where the time went
I keep getting told it will go by quickly, but I just don't see how! Haha, I'm too impatient. Although, hoping that everything goes well, I'm looking forward to being pregnant. Awwh, well congratulations on your little one :)
Honestly it went by really slow in the beginning until about 16-17 weeks when i started feeling him kick and then the weeks started flying! I did have my son early tho so my time was even faster! I got out of the last 5 weeks which would have probably felt like an eternity:p thank yu btw:)
I miscarried in July of 2007 at 12 weeks. I was soon worried it would happen again wit this one but once u pass 12 weeks it usually puts ur mind at ease knowing u passed wen u Miscarried last time. Try not to stress as hard as it is. I kno exactly hoe u feel. But now im18 w nd 2 days. I hope all goes well Congrats:)
Yeah I guess with all the appointments and stuff you have to go to, you've always got little milestones which makes the time go quicker. Like I said, I just want to get past the 12 weeks cos I think I'll be able to relax more then.
I lost my babe at 17 weeks and 5 days in nov 18 I just got my period and we trying to have another babe is scary because I dont want this to happen again. You are in my prayers
I lost my baby at 15wks last august now im 10wks and due in august my dr is helping alot with the stress hes prescribed my prenatal vitamins and a few other things to help the baby along til im 16wks
What you really need to do is make sure you have good support person... 2 or 3 ppl is ideal that way you have more options. It is hard, and it will be hard esp before you get past your point of miscarriage last time. If i were you, id find someone on the internet u can relate to & have stuff in common as sometimes, its a lot harder to talk to ppl u know (or for me it was), id have a parent/friend/other relative you trust to be at least one of ur other "supporters"
i had miscarriage at 11wks in december 2011... and after 6 months i am pregnant again.. i know what you are feeling.. i was scared too.. but 30wks n 5days with healthy baby boy :)... just dont worry whatever will happen its God's will... i really thought i wont make it but yet again i m fine and so is our lil one...
Ive made it to 17 weeks now!!! :') x
Congrats! :) I was in a similar boat as you were, but I had a miscarriage Oct 28th of last year and a d &c on Nov 2, ended up getting pregnant again Dec 12 and am now 18+1...

It seems like its meant to be this time around!
Hi my name is ashley and I have a set of twins thats 8 girl n boy then another girl which is 7 I just found out I'm 2months pregnant. I had a miscarriage last July n I cried until my due date which was november 27 my twins birthday I'm terrified that its gonna happen again and I don't think I can deal with it again
Yay I'm so happy for you :) I miscarried last june and I've now made it to 24+6 and I worry a whole lot less. Thank God for healthy babies!