seriously confused?
Hi, I'm 18, and recently have been feeling really weird. I have a normal 28 day cycle, but i'm now day 30 since my last period. i'm not sure if i'm pregnant because i have had cramps for about 10 days now and i always feel i am going to start at any moment but i haven't. I am taking a test in the morning, but i'm scared. can anyone give me some advice beside taking the test to be sure?
sorry the test is the best place for you to start but it's only been a few days so you could just be late just see what the test says and go from there if its positive i would take another just to be sure then call your doctor for a blood test if its negative wait a few days if you still don't start then take again it might have been to soon if its negative again you should still call your doctor about why you haven't started and why your cramping for so many days if you feel like you are pregnant despite the negative test go ahead and get the blood test it doesn't hurt