Aa
A
A
Close
setting up a pediatrician
What do you do to set up a pediatrician for when you have the baby? Do you just call and say you want them as your pediatrician? My dr keeps asking who her pediatrician will be and my dr appt is this afternoon and i would like to be able to tell him this time. I never did this with my son i guess bc i lived in a small town with very few to chose from so was never asked, they just sent one in
Cancel
5 Answers
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1961938 tn?1398721701
Most pediatricians have your get up a "get acquainted" visit with them so you can see if you are a good match.
Comment
Cancel
1961938 tn?1398721701
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i usually make an appt... to talk to him or her n see their working areas get to knw the nurses n what they usually do.. if the have a pharmacy right there n try to rate them.if im  not happy with them.i keep looking... its helpful so that when bby is born you dnt go to which ever knowing there are better ones by better i mean capable of forming somekind of relationship with ur child.. dnt want ur kid to be scared everytime u take them.in
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Ok. I wonder if i can just go ahead and put them down today then go meet them. My dr recommended him and i trust his openion more then anyone when it comes to drs
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1961938 tn?1398721701
You would need to at least see if they are accepting new patients before you put them down.
Comment
Cancel
1961938 tn?1398721701
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I called and they said all i do is give the dr his name
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
xoxo_143 Idk what's wrong with me. I... Comment
6 hrs ago
1816154 tn?1433484088
Blank
KTowne, Hollus, and hansen20 commented on renae176's status
8 hrs ago