Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
sexy workout video?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

sexy workout video?

Hey girls, I'm looking for a workout video to get me back in shape. I want one that I can feel sexy doing. I looked at Carmen Electra's aerobic striptease DVD but it got bad reviews. People said it wasn't much of a workout but they did feel sexier doing it. I also saw the Girls Next Door video and that one got better reviews, people said they were sore from the exercises. But it doesnt have any stripping or anything like that. Does anyone know of a good sexy workout video?? I wanna have fun and feel attractive when I work out! Plus I could use some help in the stripping/lapdance type of stuff.. I attempted it the other day and it was not so pretty hahaha
Hmm that's a tough one.  I think that you may be able to find a belly dancing workout video or something like that, unfortunately Idon't know of anything, like that.  I've tried workout videos but I feel silly doing them.
I think a belly dancing class will help you feel sensual and sexy and not raunchy like that pole dancing class that they have in some places ;)
You should probably get a regular workout video like tae bo or something to burn fat and tone yourself up THEN do the Carmen Electra video for learning what to do with your toned bod!  I've seen the video and it isn't a work out at all...but it does have some good moves if you are trying to get into the swing of things...Good luck!
Try Billy Blanks Amped!!! I lost over 100lbs. it works!!!! You will definitely feel sexier once you've shedded the unwanted pounds
I know I'm responding to an old thread, but; My wife started doing the "shimmy" workout. It's on FIT TV. Wow, sexy! It's all belly dancing and I'm just hypnotized when I watch her do it. I'm sure you can find some DVD's or something else with belly dancing workout. but that one is already on TV if you have the channel.
I have both of the Carmen Electra DVD's and they aren't really a work-out.  They are more of a step-by-step dance instruction for strip tease.  Let's just say DH loved the dances I did!!  One is with your man sitting on a chair and the other is just a dance in front of him.  He LOVED them!!  I even did some improv as I have a stripper pole in my basement too.  WILD!!  
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
hansen20, and Hollus commented on renae176's status
hansen20 commented on veronica0808's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy