shopping
a3m
What's the first thing or what will be the first thing you buy for your Baby to start.. Will you be shopping majority before Baby shower or after
The first thing I brought was was clothes,t-shirts and socks and Im doin majority before baby shower but only things you can't have to much of !!
We buy a pack of diapers or wipes each week. In different sizes. Other than that I buy necessities until baby is born. Breast milk freezer bags, Burp clothes (I use cloth diapers), playtex bottle bags. You know the things you will have to buy over & over but no one thinks to buy you for a shower or gift. I was always given lots of clothes so I never buy many of those.
I bought the big items, like furniture and I already have plenty of clothes for him so instead of having a traditional shower, I'm just going to have a diaper shower.
Combs, I love using cloth diapers as spit rags. We found some at a yard sale that a lady decorated so cute with puppy fabric.. used them ever since
For me it depends on if my bil moves out by March and i have a whole room for a nursery if he does then ill buy furniture and wait til after the baby shower in april
The first thing i bought was a little yellow puppy that shakes an laughs, i luvd it when i saw it an had to get it..then when i found out i was having a boy i bought clothes lol..lots
a3m
Same here, having a diaper shower and me and hubby will do all the other shopping.. We have the crib bedding,the pack and play for my room, the Bouncer and swing, little wall decor for his nursery and will pick up the crib and mattress tomorrow, oneseis, socks for a start, we started last week but wanted to get the furniture out the way first.. We ordering the stroller combo off line
Right after I found out the sex, my friend gave me all her daughters old clothes, so that's the first thing I got. Oh and diapers. I'm going to do the majority of my shopping after my shower because my mom wants me to wait lol.
I just bought a Tigger & Pooh bassinet that is sooooo adorable!! That's the 1st and only thing i've bought so far & i'm 25+6 weeks.. i got it online and picking it up at Walmart at the end of the week..