should i be worried? vulva varicose veins
Vaginal Heaviness & Vulva Varicose Veins

i have vulva vericose veins and ive had them since the very early months of my pregnancy. i really didnt think they were harmful or dangerous in any way. during my internal today, my doc mentioned again that i had them and that we would have to be careful during the delivery. i guess i wasnt really paying that much attention to his comment, and then duh... it hit me at home. i looked it up online, and found that they can burst during labour and can be harder to have an epesiotomy (spelling?) due to limited space for doc to cut. i seriously never thought of this. should i be worried?  i had the varicose veins with my first pregnancy as well.... and i never had an issue during labour. my crotch is almost always swollen and has been for months... so im assuming that i have a lot of varicose veins. has anyone ever had a vein burst?
wow.... no response yet??  
I dont have an answer for you, but I wanted to help with keeping this at the top so maybe someone who knows will see it.  It does sound a little nerve wracking, but if he didnt mention it being a severe issue I would try not to worry. Sorry I dont know more : (
bump
I have the same thing.  I am pg with my 5th and this is the first time I have had it.  I am 25 weeks and nervous myself about the delivery.  o far my dr doesn't seem comcerned, but I am sure that can change.  I actually bought what they call a v 2 support, kinda looks like a jock strap........lol.  But it has helped with the swelling so much and has mase it more bearable.  Keep informed on what your doc says and how labour goes, as I will be right behind you.  It is a scary situtation.  Lots of luck and keeping you in my prayers for a healthy problem free delivery.

Ginger