sleep?
I have been having the most difficult time sleeping. I am 11 weeks tomorrow and it just started a couple nights ago. I go to bed and all i do is toss and turn. Its like i cant get comfortable. I am only getting a little over 4the hours of sleep. Is this a normal thing that happens?
yes and im afraid to say it gets worse!, im 28 weeks 5 days and get mayb 3 hrs of good sleep a nite, iv found load up on pillows and sleep on yr left side w a pillow between yr legs, wen i start falling asleep it seams like my legs want to keep moving so i keep waking my husband up like ever 30 mins to trade spots and eventualy after the 4th time i can sleep for at least an 1hr and a half at a time, so try getting lots of pillows and using them now
^^^^ she is so right lol....it only gets worse I'm 27+2 sorry :/
I'm 33 Weeks and yes lack of sleep is a part of out and it may get worse.I've found soft peaceful music helps or reading a boring book so you don't just lie there anxiously staring at the ceiling.good luck :-)
I am on the same page. :( I always cry in the middle of the night cause I really want to sleep. I get up and pee @3am and would be awake til the sun rises. It really irritates me. It makes me feel so tired and exhausted!!! I really hate it.