Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
slimy discharge with cramping...need advice!
About This Community:

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

slimy discharge with cramping...need advice!

I had found out that i was Pregnant on the 4th of October. I took a few home pregnancy tests. My last missed period at this time was on Aug. 22nd. On Sept 22, i had one day of bleeding. Since around the 22nd, i started getting bad cramping which is common in early pregnancy as ive already had 2 children.
Then on october 12th, I started to bleed. I went up the the hospital to find out what was going on..they gave me a blood test and told me that i was no longer pregnant. The blood was very different..watery, red, brown, black as well as chunks but not big chunks. I am still getting back cramps and still feeling very pregnant...which is also fallowed by very slimy, white discharge that looks like a mucous plug but ive been getting it quite often in the past month. i have never experience a miscarriage before so i dont know what to expect. I dont understand why ive been getting the constant cramping along with this discharge.

Does anyone have any advice?
Thanks,
Leslie
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
sorry..i wrote "back Cramps" i ment Bad cramps.
Blank
I had a miscarriage several years ago and I was only 19, but I do remember that it was VERY, VERY painful and I bled SO much. Here's TMI, but everytime I put a tampon in, it would be soaked immediately and blood would gush out. A few hours later, I passed an extremely large mass (softball sized, at least). I didn't even realize I was pregnant because I had my son about 6 months before that and thought that I just hadnt started my period yet. As I said, I was very young and didnt know any better. If they did a blood test at the hospital and told you that you were no longer pregnant, it means that they didnt detect any pregnancy hormone, I am assuming. I am sorry I'm not more help, I can only tell you what I have been through. Good luck and I hope things work out for you.
Blank
Thanks..i didnt have that much blood at all...it was different, with looks and tecture. I was told that they have two different kinds of blood tests that they do at the hospital..one is just a straight forward -yes/no test and the other one  measures the HCG in your body...i dont know which one was given.
Blank
I would recommend going to your OB to get a confirmed report from him/her. I work in a hospital and see a lot of misdiagnosed things, always trust yourself if you are second guessing the results...never hurts to get a second opinion, you need closure if it was a miscarriage. Good Luck.
Blank
thank you =)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1816154_tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20 happy 4th of july everyone!... Comment
11 hrs ago
973741_tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Jade59's status
15 hrs ago
973741_tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Lose Weight and Boost...
16 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
scillacts