spotting, cramping 5 weeks pregnant
Have been crampy ever since i conceived. Had what i believe was implantation about 3 weeks ago spotted for less than a day only when i wiped. Today i had thicker cervical mucus when i wiped that had streaks of bright red and maroon looking blood. Cramps got slightly more intense on both sides for about 30 minutes and now i am only having really watery discharge that has small gushes.

Is it normal? Am i ok to wait until i call to set up an appointment on monday? Or should i go ahead and go to the emergency room? All they will do is give me a pelvic exam and schedule me for an ultrasound in a few days which by then i should have an appt with my dr.
If it were me, id go to the er
You tobthe ER damand you want an ultrasound them. They have to check that the baby is ok schedule an sppointment with your obgyn asap.. the same thing hsppend to me except i bleed a lot, thank God my baby is ok