spotting 9-10 dpo
hi everyone...i spotted on 9dpo it was brown cm only when i wipe and 1 time the next day i had some pinky brown discharge in my undies but only once and about the size of a dime.....do u think this was implantation im regular and never have spotting like this early,i had light cramps on and opff 10 dpo too and when i woke they were gone thx for any responeses and baby dust to all :)
Very good possibility...wait until the day your period is due to test, even if it was implantation it can take 2-4 days for the HCG to be high enough to be detected by a home pregnancy test. I suggest First Response or Clear Blue digital as they are two of the most sensitive. Good luck!
maybe. never know for sure til you miss period and test. let us know outcome. good luck
Could be implantation bleeding. Wait a few days and do a home pregnancy test. If that's negative what a few more dayss and get another one done. If you want to be really sure, go to the Doctor and get your HCG levels tested. Best of luck!
thk for the responses i will keep everyone updated :)