spotting before period... on the pill
I am currently taking Lutera.. I have not missed a pill for more than a couple of hours and I have been taking b.c for months now. I started pink spotting 4 days before I started the placebo pills. The pink spotting got darker as the day went on like I was actually going to start my period then it just stopped, same thing happened the next day.  Then nothing happened for a few days then when I was suppose to start my period I started spotting throughout the day it seemed a little normal for maybe an hour then spotting again then nothing--  its now been 3 days of nothing, Since I have been on the pill I have been getting my period for 6 days. So this is a little out of the normal. So my question is should I be worried that I am pregnant?
When I was on the pill the Dr said that any bleeding while on the pill was a good indicator that you were not pregnant.  

You may want to take a HPT tomorrow morning just to rule it out, so you feel more comfortable.
I am currently taking Lutera.. I have not missed a pill for more than a couple of hours and I have been taking b.c for months now. I started pink spottingVaginal bleeding between periods 4 days before I started the placebo pills. The pink spottingVaginal bleeding between periods got darker as the day went on like I was actually going to start my period then it just stopped, same thing happened the next day.  Then nothing happened for a few days then when I was suppose to start my period I started spottingVaginal bleeding between periods throughout the day it seemed a little normal for maybe an hour then spottingVaginal bleeding between periods again then nothing--  its now been 3 days of nothing, Since I have been on the pill I have been getting my period for 6 days. So this is a little out of the normal. So my question is should I be worried that I am pregnant?
I got preggo on the pill......I didn't find out until I missed my second period because I had the same experience as you. I thought I had my period in Oct 07, but it wasn't. Nov 7 I took a HPT and it was positive. I got pregnant in Sept. You should definately test. The pill is only 95% effective. I guess I fell through the cracks on that one....lol
Oooooooops! Sorry.......Didn't realize thius was an old post...........How do these OLD posts keep popping up?