starting to panic.
I have a mild case of pre clampsia and they said my baby has fetal macrosomia, I always freak out when they use big words lol. I have been sent home as I am from a small country town and the hospital is full. I am very swallon in the face and feet to the point I can hardly talk or stand and on the top of that they think they have left it to late for my baby to be born naturally. The thought of a c section sends shivers down my spine. Has any one had anything similar happen to them?
how far along are you ?
37 +3
C-sections seem scary but they aren't that bad hun. I was rushed into a c-section after attempting natural labor for over 55 hours and I won't lie I cried because I was scared. Now having gone through it this time around I'm not worried or scared. It hurts for the first few days but it gets better the more you walk. You'll feel better by the 3rd or 4th day and back to normal after a week and a half to two weeks. Just relax and take it as it comes. Whatever is safest for you and you baby is what's best.