sticky blood and pregnancy
I WAS PREGNANT WITH TWINS IN 2010 I LOST ONE BABY AT 2 MONTHS AND MY SON WAS STILL BORN AT 7 MONTHS, I AM NOW PREGNANT AND IM TAKING ASPRIN TO THIN MY BLOOD AS B4 MY BLOOD WASNT GOING THROUGH THE PLASENTA PROPERLY AS IT WAS TO STICKY, ARE THERE ANY MOTHERS OUT THERE IN THE SAME SITUATION WHO HAVE HAD A HEALTHY BABY WHILE TAKING ASPRIN AFTER A PREVIOUS STILL BIRTH
My cousin had an issue, not sure the specifics on it, but she lost babies continuously, she lost probably 4-5 before they tested her for issues. She was given baby aspirin once a day and carried this baby to term, I'm not sure it's the same issue, but I know if quite a few women taking aspirin and having healthy pregnancies with it! I'm sorry for your loss as well, I can't imagine!!