stomach bubble
My daugher-in-law is 21 weeks along now.  She had a sonogram today and found out it's a boy.  But the doctor found a black spot and said it's a bubble and is sending her on to see a specialist.  Has anyone heard of this?  I am worried sick and just want some insite as to what this could be.  
bubble in the baby?  or bubble in your daughter in law?

If it's the baby....  Where in the baby?  Stomach? head?  
Now here is what else I will say.  Unfortunately every thing out there like disease, or kidney stuff is more commong in boys.  With my son, on my 17th week ultrasound in his kidney they found what appeared to be 7 small bubbles of fluid.  The next day I went into a specialist and had another ultrasound done for them to see.  Here is what I found out, and this may not be the case for your daughter in law.

My son had well has 7 cysts in his left kidney!  They called it a multicystic kidney!  And it was retaining fluid.  I had ultrasounds every two weeks to check the fluid in his kidney!  Somewhere in the 35 weeks that I was pregnant with him, his kidney stopped working!  To this day, I am constantly going in and out of doctors offices for him.  If he has an emergency, I have to upfront say KIDNEY PROBLEM so they take extra precautions and get him in earlier and faster!  

Now here is what I've had to deal with since he was born.  When he was born he went two months with barely eating.  He had to have surgery at 2 months and 6 days due to having a blocked ureter in his right kidney!  And then again 2 months later.  I am actually working on getting his left kidney taken out because where I am no daycare will take him with it in.  

Now kidney diseases are so common is boys the ratio is 1 in 5 boys.  with girls and kidney diseases it's 1 in 500 girls...
Same to go on with other diseases.  More common in boys!

So if this happens to be a kidney thing, you can tell her about this site, and tell her she can come and talk to me, since my son is now 1 1/2 and I've had way too much experience in this area!  I hope it's nothing, and sometimes it is nothing!  But definately let us know for sure when she does find out!