stomach bug and pregnancy
I'm 13 weeks pregnant and have the symptoms of a stomach bug including nausea and diarrhea.  I have not had any morning sickness with this pregnancy and the prenatal vitamins did constipate me for the first week until my body got adapted.  I'm not feeling all that hungry but i'm still taking the prenatal in the morning. When i do eat, I'm running to the bathroom.  Has anyone else had this issue? What are some suggestions to help feel better? And should I be concerned about the baby not getting the nutrients it needs?
I had the 24 hour stomach flu when I was like 22 weeks pregnant. It was miserable and I couldn't even keep water down. Doctor said that as long as I didn't show any signs of being dehydrated that everything would be fine with baby. It was. She's now 3 months and perfect! Best thing to do though would be to call your doctor and see what they want you to do.
I am 27 weeks pregnant and have had the same for the past three weeks although the nausea has eased, I seen my doctor straight away as well as My midwife  and was told it was a viral infection that a lot of pregnant woman seemed to be getting.
I was prescribed Maxalon (for nausea) and also recommended to buy Hydralyte from my pharmacist as it is to keep you hydrated for nausea and diarrhea