Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
strange question.

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

strange question.

Okay so I'm 8 weeks tomorrow & when I lay on my back I feel like at first it felt like a ball on my left side of my tummy right above my pants line. Its grown since its hard its not noticeable I'm not even sure how I came across to finding it but idk what it is or the even could be. Is it normal??
Have you had any ultrasounds proving that your baby is indeed in your uterus?
Yes I have had like 4 ultra sounds they had me weekly because I've had miscarriages and she said it was in my uterus
The only thing I could think of was that it was a tubal pregnancy or something but if you've had that many ultrasounds I bet they would've found that by now.  Ask the doctor to check it out.
I'll call him on Monday & ask my next appointment isn't until the 11th because everything has been going great. Thanks (:
Hopefully its not the baby because ive been poking it. :( I didnt think much of it until it got bigger.
hansen20 commented on hansen20's status
KTowne I think DH and I will be tr... Comment
Hollus We got to meet our adopted ... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy