Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
stretchy cervical mucus

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

stretchy cervical mucus

well, i know that it can mean your ovulating, but i was wondering if it could be a sign of pregnancy if it comes and goes every other day or every few days. because one day it is creamy and white then the next day it is a white tent "egg white" type CM but the next day it is back to a creamy/slippery white CM or just slippery and clear. i didnt keep track of my CM with my first pregnancy so i dont really know the changes it goes through during pregnancy. if it isnt that, what could it be (i know it isnt sperm or anything because my husband is deployed now, so no sex for me)? i was on depo for two shots over six months ago, if that could cause it.
desderius, KeeLolo, Shannon79, hansen20, and Hollus commented on KeeLolo's status
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy