Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
super stressed

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

super stressed

Ahh I dnt know how to not b stressed all this stuff keeps commin up lyk my moms dad just died a week ago n now my dad's mom is in the hospital n in a coma... how can I tone my stress down??. Plz help
omq im sooo sorry for you lost , that has to be the hardest thing to deal with .. if you need to talk message me anytime
Thank u soo much ahh it is too much I'm just soo frustrated I dnt know wat to do plus its lyk my fiance is soo insensitive I know I shouldn't b stressing but I cnt help it... I just hope I dnt lose my babii... =[
I am so sorry!  This is a lot to handle.  BUT, your loved ones would never want you to stress and put your pregnancy in danger.  This will be a happy event for all.  When there is loss, there is also joy.  You are caring for the joy to bring to all.  Take time for yourself.  Take a few moments to do things that you enjoy.  Eat well, DRINK well and sleep when you are tired.  I wish you the best and will keep you in my thoughts.
Thank u soo much that's sweet...
Shannon79 commented on photo
31 mins ago
melandjae is ... Comment
hansen20, and KeeLolo commented on hansen20's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy