swelling feet/legs after c section
I had to have an emergency c section 5 days ago. Now my feet and legs are so swollen it hurts :-( has anyone else who had a.section experience this??
Yup. It'll go down in about a week. But call and ask ur doc if u are very uncomfy.
I had a vaginal birth and experienced it. It was almost as soon as they took me off the I.V. it happened. Took about a week to go away.
Oh yeah!!! Mine got really bad with this last one! They went down after abt 5 days!!
It's normal to swell after any delivery. Especially a c section. Just put your feet up, and push the fluids as much as possible!
Oh yes I had a er section and thas just your body retaining water it will go down within two days.
i also had an emergency c-section but that was in 2008 with my son, the hospital sent me home 24 hours after having him too and i had all that and then my c-section wound was starting to rip open because i was so swollen and it was starting to rip in the left more than the right=/. i went into the emergency room and all they gave me was a potassium pill for some reason and i was in so much pain i could not walk and it felt like pins and needles going through every where.  
Thanks ladies, its good.ti know this is normal. I was starting to worry a little.

Hansen20 - that is absolutely terrible. Im glad they kept me for 3 nights, but no one bothered to give me any information on what to expect and the do's and dont's.