Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
telling your mom that youre pregnant

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

telling your mom that youre pregnant

Im 16..and 3ish months and haven't told my mother..any ideas on how to tell her?
Just tell her, I was 16 when I got pregnant with my first born & I didn't tell anyone until I started showing which wasn't until I was 6 months & my mother was so upset with me for along time so the sooner you tell her the better
Its starting to show a lil..shes asked about my period but that was it really
Chances are more then likely she already knows just waiting for you to tell her.. in my opinion try doing something cute w/ a lil note. Yeah she might be upset but if you plan on keeping it then she has no choice but to except it.. when I told my father I was pregnant I gave him a lil cute onsie w/ a card telling him how much I've appreciated everything he's done for me. I mean I am 20 so I'm pretty much older then you but who knows still might help loosen up some of the anger when you tell her. Good Luck!! Hope this helped..
On Christmas I was gonna get like a cute lil outfit saying I love my grandma as a present, but I forgot..so I dont know .-. The guy im dating right now is ok with it
She probably already knows or thinks something is up since she asked. I found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks.. I didn't tell my mom until 7 weeks. When I told her, it hit her I didn't tell her immediately. Tell her soon. Put a note in the oven that says guess who has a bun in the oven :D and make her a little card.. tell her to check the oven. Lighten the mood :) good luck
Just show her your pregnant test. Kinda just throw it at the table while she's cleaning or something. That will do all the talking. After she sees it you will feel more freely to talk to her. It's just an option you can use. Hope it goes well, good luck!
If i were you i would tell her...i told my mom as well when i was around 3 months...she wont be to happy at first but soon she will get over it and believe me its a huge relief (:  talk to her when no ones around and you know shes not in a bad mood or go out to eat with her...where you know she will only express herself to a certain extent ..thats if your mom wouldnt scream at you in public ...because thats what i did i know my mom hates drama in public so thats how i decided to do it...because i knew she could only say so much
Any other ideas? Its not really her im worried about. My parents are divorced but I live with my mom. Im more scared of what my dad will do...
That i totally understand...does your mom have some kind of communication with your dad?.... because i was able to talk to my mom but i had to talk her into telling my dad....because me and my dad dont get along so well
Yeh...they talk and he comes over to see me and my brother, my dad grew up in Russia and moved here when he met my mom. So if you know anything about russian dads. Im intimidated by him
I found out i was pregnant and waited three months to tell any family member. I just couldnt do it i was 19. I couldnt even tell my sister who im close with. So after a while my friends were all like seriously u need to do something about this. So i waswith a couple friends, i knew my mom was going to my grandmas that day so she would just be hanging out, and i killed two birds with one stone telling my mom when she was with my grandma. I texted her right before she went into church (i didnt plan that part)saying i have to tell u something n she called but i didnt answer and texted me like what is it and im like im super preggo i need u to b there for me n i remember almost dieing of a heart attack waiting for her reply knowjng she saw the text. Turns out my gma really calmed her down saying this is a good thing it will be ok. She stopped at my friends house n i went to the car n we talked. She told my dad a week later when they went out to breakfast. He didnt say much to me for two days, then saw me and felt my belly. Everythings all good:) due in 8days with a girl
Any cool ideas on how to tell her?
When you say visit are saying in same or different city or state?... in that case you should probably write him a letter and let him cool down until he visits you again
He lives about 20mins from my house..my mom I think has suspicions about me being pregnant but doesnt fully know yet..I need like a cool way to tell her and I was gonna make sure I was far away from my house when my dad finds out
She probably does know...because my mom was like i knew something was going on....belive me they have those tingling senses lol....i know everything will workout for you...and you will find out the best way to tell them when you feel the time is right ...and congrats on your pregnancy (:
One night She came in my room and talked to me (which she never does) and like I know she knows..and for the longest time i said when she says somethin ill tell her and when that happens I denied it
I found out at 17 I was 3 months pregnant, I basically told my mom  it wouldnt stop me from achieving my goals and achieving in life. And it wont. She didnt speak to be for 5....6 hours, but the next day I kid you not lol she was already shoving names for the baby down my throat xD
hansen20 commented on veronica0808's status
veronica0808 commented on photo
Shannon79 commented on clean_in_ks's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy