thc and unborn baby
how long does thc stay in an unborn babies system? as well as the mothers system, & is 65 days long enough for mother and babies system to be clean of thc?
i think you're safe.  No one checks THC levels on newborns either..baby will be fine I'm sure.
I don't believe the thc will be in the babies system, but if your doctor tests the babies first poop, it will show up. When they test the stool they do test for marijuana.
I use to blaze for along time until I came out pregnant my doctor did me a blood test to see that everything was fine with me andsure enough she tells me everything came out normal except you're dirty on marijuana so she told me if I wAs still smoking n I told her no the last day I smoke was August 2 2011 . Now im 38 Weeks prego n my baby is fine it took 6 Weeks for my system to get clean now if I would of kept smoking then it would affect the baby cause it goes through your blood