tight vagaina
Ok ladies I'm 27 week with my second child, when me and hubby r having sex I feel that I'm loose down there ): , wat can I do to have tight vagaina after I deliver?  Can I ask my Dr to have couple extra stitchs ? Thanks ladies
Do kegel exercises. Its where you tighten the muscles of your vagina and hold them.for about 30 seconds let it go and do it again. I donthem all the time. Its also nice during sex, my husband loves when I do it he sometimes has.to.tell me if I don't want him to finish early I have to stop. Also if you go to a novelty store they have these things called kegel balls, they're steel balls about the size of marbles that you put inside of you and work.on holding them in. I've never used them but my bestfriend does and she loves them. I believe you start with one ball and once you are able to walk around with that one inside without it coming out you do both of them. Its perfectly safe and they even come with this cute little box you keep.them in, so when you're done you just clean them and put them.away. My friend also told me they're nice to.put in while you're having sex.